[pct-l] RE Official

Slyatpct at aol.com Slyatpct at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 13:45:11 CDT 2006

In a message dated 10/18/2006 2:12:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
yogihikes at sbcglobal.net writes:

It's all  explained in "Still Walking" --- Squatch's
second-best PCT  Documentary.  You can get both "Still
Walking" and "Walk" (the best  one) here:

_www.walkpct.com_ (http://www.walkpct.com)
Got 'em both.  The 1st I traded an extremely rare and  uncirculated Eastern
Big Foot book for.  It had pictures and  everything!

Still Walking, I loaned to a friend and I'm not sure if I ever got it  back.
Not that I'm the most organized person in the world but I'm in the  middle of
moving and my apartment looks like that awful clear cut in section  O!

Sly, you  should come to the 2007 ADZ, cause Squatch
will probably premiere the 3rd  installment of the
"Walk" series at Lake Morena.