[pct-l] clarification

Sean Nordeen sean at lifesadventures.net
Tue Oct 17 22:54:59 CDT 2006

Actually, I have a small confession.  I probably don't deserve the pancakes.  One, apparently I subscribe to a similar word of the day list as funnybone as I was surprised at how many words that I did in fact recognize.  It's amazing at all the things you will sign up for just to avoid actually working.  Two, I still remember many of those greek/latin root words drilled into me when I was younger which allow one to get a rough idea of the meaning of an amazing number of words.  And lastly... well, since I read at least half of the journal entries at work, where it isn't actually against the company rules it is kind of discouraged, I employ another technique called speed-reading.  Thus I'm reading for content and not seeing every word.  I was kinda hinting at this when I said my brain might be filtering some of them out.  I was telling the truth that I don't remember seeing them because I probably wasn't seeing them in many of his entries.

And since my ex-wife could speak 4 languages, does that mean I can at least bump your 99% by .1%?  Though in her case, it didn't help her sense of direction much. :P

-Sean Nordeen