[pct-l] Scott left Truckee today

acu4harmony at aol.com acu4harmony at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 20:07:08 CDT 2006

Hey everyone,
Scott wanted me to let everyone know he left Truckee today.  He was at home for 4 days and got all of his winter gear together.  The weather looks hopeful.  I dropped him off at the summit this afternoon.  The mountains where dusted with snow.  We will see how far he makes it this year.  If everthing goes well he will make it to KM in 17 days.  He was well rested and in good spirits.  His pack is really heavy though.  He decided not to weigh it because he thought it would depress him.  Just hoping the weather holds a little longer,  Michelle