[pct-l] OT: clarification

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Tue Oct 17 18:04:56 CDT 2006

If one wants to communicate; then one needs to use words which others
(in the intended audience) understand. Using obscure words may show off
the author's vocabulary; but many will simply not understand. I view
negatively any writer who uses obscure words when there are common words
to express the thought.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>