[pct-l] OT: clarification

Matt Geis mgeis at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 17:41:11 CDT 2006

Another winner!  Looks like I'll be serving up pancakes at the kickoff. :)

An anonymous writer let me know I may have been duped.  Seems funnybone has integrated a word-of-the-day email into certain posts on his TrailJournals site, so while I still think the guy writes well, I apologize for any comments I made to his detractors suggesting they might be vocabularily-impaired (for the record, I think I just made up that last term).