[pct-l] RE One Timers

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 13:21:18 CDT 2006

oh yea sly,

I don't think any one on this list has conquered the
Northville Placid Trail during black fly season all
couple hundred miles.  I know for sure there has been
no other gringo traverses of the Sierra La Laguna from
Sea of Cortez to Pacific.  What my partner and I
affectionately call the C2P.  Or who on the list has
hiked in the Sierra San Pedro Martir?  PCT is small
potatoes to places where there are no trail or lamoid
"guidebooks" to send you in the wrong direction or
trail angels.  I guess there are trail angels in the
baja, but they don't know they are trail angels as all
bajians help whenever they can that is their nature.

but yes sly there are going to be some more PCT trips
in the future for me as well as the triple crown, less
that "guidebook".  My amigos tell me the AT is doable
with the most excellent guide put out by wingnut?

whats with the almost one timer?  i walked every step
of the way from mexico to canada?

have you hiked the NPT?  during black fly season?
what about the LT?  or the arizona trail or the NWT or
the american discovery trail or the.... does one trail
or three constitute expert status?

what are your accomplishments sly?

Listo del Norte