[pct-l] Death to The Book of Lies!

Ralph Alcorn rbalcorn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 12:23:03 CDT 2006

I'd like to see a GPS reference every time you list a mileage that would
appear in the data book. I'm one edition back on the California guides, so
maybe you already have started this. A lot of jeep roads have gotten really
questionable, so I frequently find myself wondering if this obscure track is
the jeep road in the book, or whether I have just walked right over it
without noticing. I carry a GPS turned off most of the time, and just turn
it on when I want to increase my comfort level on where we are.
--
Ralph Alcorn
http://www.backpack45.com/camino2.html