[pct-l] Online PCT Resources

aharvey at organicmechanic.org aharvey at organicmechanic.org
Mon Oct 16 10:13:58 CDT 2006

Hello,

My girlfriend and I are planning a thru-hike and are in the
information gathering stages. I've started collecting and organizing
links to information that will be useful in planning our hike.

What I have so far can be found here:

http://www.organicmechanic.org/pacific-crest-trail-guide/pacific-crest-trail-links/

Anyway, I'd like to poll the listserv for links to specific sites,
journal posts, gear-shops, photo sets, or any other hoo-ha that y'all
think would be particularly useful to us. Even if to direct our
attention to a specific part of a site that you've found particularly
pertinent. I hope that my exhaustive, OC documenting will be helpful
to other hikers of the PCT. Thanks for reading this email!

peace
Adam Harvey