[pct-l] Fw: Death to the book of lies

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Sat Oct 14 17:55:47 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: JoAnn M. Michael
To: benschif at mac.com
Sent: Saturday, October 14, 2006 3:53 PM
Subject: Death to....

WONDERFUL post to the pct-list!  Kept me giggling for some time.

Yet, I know you are serious in wanting feedback. My only comment is that in the OR/WA book the dual descriptions of the area through the Sky Lakes Basin is more confusing than this very pea brain can comprehend.

Please bear in mind, though I have the two 2003 editions of southern and northern CA, I have only the 5th edition printed in 1992 of WA/OR. Consequently, if that information has been altered, please accept my apology.

No matter what the more harshly spoken folks might say, I believe all the informational/data type books on the PCT are of great value, but, I never leave home without copied pages of your book.  :)

JoAnn Michael
jomike at cot.net
530-905-0507