[pct-l] [pct2006] Re: Ray Memorial

aharvey at organicmechanic.org aharvey at organicmechanic.org
Thu Oct 12 06:29:43 CDT 2006

Hello mailing list! I'm new, planning a thru-hike probably in '08, so
this suggestion may be ridiculous, but what about having a memorial at
the closest resupply point before the place where Ray died?

I would think hikers who see the plaque at the resupply would keep Ray
in mind as they passed through the trail ahead. And it avoids wrecking
the wilderness feel of the trail itself.

peace
Adam