[pct-l] OT topic/humor

Brick Robbins brick at fastpack.com
Tue Oct 10 17:33:32 CDT 2006

This list may have a moderator, but I prefer to think of it as a
community, and in healthy communities, members set their own
standards.

I have no problem with fellow list members expressing pleasure or
displeasure at someones posting, but if you do so, I'd prefer if you
do it privately, off the list, unless your post is going to contribute
something of substance to an on topic post. If you choose to comment
publicly, please be polite

"Me Too" doesn't really help anyone