[pct-l] Comparison photos

David Toms ukstoveman at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 7 05:00:47 CDT 2006

Thanks - we had our doubts at times about the existence of trail as well!

One interesting thing we noticed was how closely we had actually been
following the trail when we were on the snow. There were points we got to in
06 where we remembered having been walking through miles of snow in 05, but
were right on the trail.  I guess its because the trail builders looked for
the most natural lines up the mountains, which happen to coincide with where
you also head in snowy conditions.

Dave