[pct-l] a terrific end-of-the trail journal

yogi yogihikes at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 3 21:44:54 CDT 2006

You've just got to read Agave's final journal entry:

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=159550

I don't read many hiker journals, but for some reason
I clicked on this one.  I met Agave briefly at Kennedy
Meadows and again in Snoqualmie a couple weeks ago.
Maybe that's why I chose to read his final
entry.........and honestly this thing brought me to
tears.  I have never read a more heart-felt hiker's
tale.  He lays it all on the line, bares his soul,
puts us inside his head for his last few days of his
hike.

If you want to glimpse the emotions hikers go through,
this journal tells it all.

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com