[pct-l] Forum Moderators Wanted

stillroaming pct at delnorteresort.com
Sun Oct 1 20:28:16 CDT 2006

If you are interested in the 'Forum' presentation of PCT information this
may be of interest to you.

The forums over at postholer ( http://postholer.com/forum ) is in search of
moderators to breath a little life into the forums. If you have experience
with the AT, CDT or PCT and are enthusiastic about 'your' trail, please send
me an email. If you have an idea for a forum, send me an email.

I don't expect anyone to be as enthusiastic as Switchback is with his forum,
http://postholer.com/SwitchbackUnchained , but more than a passing interest
would be great.

Most importantly, I don't expect you to do things my way. It's your forum,
do as you wish. Just bring some knowledge to the table. There is no
compensation in any way, except the time spent doing something that you
enjoy.

I would post this to the CDT-L and AT-L as well, but I think Ryan might
spank me if I do. ;)

Scott Parks