[pct-l] Scott Williamson did it again

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 20:43:16 CST 2006

Scott Williamson completed his second Yo-Yo about 2:30 today.  25 or so
people were there to greet him along with lots of cameras and microphones.
They were still interviewing him at 4pm when I left.  He had still not been
permitted a normal conversation.
He got a big cheer when he arrived, a big kiss from Michelle, a big cheer
when he touched the monument, and another big cheer when he touched the
border fence.
Then he was interviewed, interviewed, interviewed.
He said that he was craving all the salads, fruits, and vegetables that he
could not get on the trail.  Michelle was soon holding a small armload of
donations from the crowd.
Scott stood on top of the monument.  When he came down I heard a message of
"Follow your dreams" in response to one interviewer's question.
Awsome place to be; awsome words to hear.

Warner Springs Monty