[pct-l] Public Announcement - Call me grumpy!

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Nov 23 12:26:27 CST 2006

In a message dated 11/22/2006 7:46:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
rmoak at sixmoondesigns.com writes:

I'm sure  there are lots of things happening on many a lot of other mailing
lists and  websites. In fact I monitor a bunch on a daily basis. That said, I
don't  need constant reminders of stuff you've posted over on your personal
forum  on another website. If I'm interested I'll go find out for myself.

Grumps, point well taken, but I  find that a lot of additional people stop by
Switchback Unchained when I  do a little advertising of a new post.  Does not
seem like a big deal to me  and keeps me from posting longer SuperSecrets
posts elsewhere.  Thanks for  the input, Switchback