[pct-l] '' HOT PURSUIT ''

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Nov 8 00:03:07 CST 2006

SWITCHBACK,
Have I got a bullet proof plan for you to beat Scott to the border!!!!
Your plan of using traps, detours, and female decoys won't work.  Scott is
too smart to fall for any of that, besides, he has lovely Michelle.
At a recent backpacker meeting, I met a hiker who is a professional
magician.
Magicians can make things appear or disappear.....Pufff.....Just like
that.....Right???
So here is the super secret plan......We arrange to have the magician make
snow appear in the desert....Pufff,  just like that.
Poor Scott will be all confused and break out his cold weather gear.
You can sneak in front of Scott and beat him to the border, hobbling on your
crutches, wearing your surgical gown, medical wrist band and a thermometer
in your mouth with Scott in   "HOT PURSUIT"   trampling through the desert
wearing his cold weather gear and snow shoes.
This will be quite a sight  worthy of media coverage.
Make sure your medical gown is securely tied in the back so as not to expose
your better rear end.
Remember this is southern California and you want to refrain from sending
the wrong message  to some of our other members of society which could put
you at grave risk.
I will alert the media ''Frontal shots only, No rear exposures"
Remember the snow will  only be a magical illusion, but poor Scott will  not
know this so don't tell anybody about this top secret plan because if Scott
finds out, he won't be fooled and this plan will not work.
Yes Switchback, this could be your ticket to fame and entry into the history
books.

JMT Reinhold
Your belief in magic trail companion