[pct-l] ''Believer'' - Water Purification

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Mon Nov 6 05:22:04 CST 2006

BRICK  WROTE............Nobody can guarantee that ANYTHING  is safe all the
time.
-------------------

BRICK,
So So nice to hear from you.
You are absolutely correct,  not even the  ''Jack Daniels''  is
safe.......until I drink it ........then I guarantee
it's safe from   ''Switchback the Plunderer''  for all time.
But, my  1.25 oz ( I weight it just to be sure ) liquid iodine bottle gives
me peace of mind and that, to me, is worth it's weight in gold.
With this I rest my case, of which I'm certain, and proudly announce  I'm
still a ''Believer''.

Hhhhmmm!!!.................does anybody know how much  ''Jack Daniels''  it
would take to purify the water?

DRINK  WITHOUT  FEAR, hic,..............THE  WATER  I  MEAN, hic.

JMT Reinhold
The Believer