[pct-l] Scott Williamson

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 2 22:59:15 CST 2006

Section C&D are snow free and forecast is for the next two weeks to be dry.  The only section that is currently closed because of fire is the Southern End of C (Mission Creek to I10) but that is getting manicured by BLM this week and I expect it to be open by midmonth.  So it looks like smooth sailing for Scott.

  SB

Acu4harmony at aol.com wrote:
  Hey Everyone,
I am headed out tomorrow morning to meet Scott in Kennedy Meadows. The
weather has been great and I am looking forward to seeing him. It looks like he
is going to do it again. So, Donna get ready he will be there soon.
Switchback you better get healthier buddy cuz you have some running to do to bet
Scott to the finish. And Reinhold I will let you know if he needs anything.
Thanks everyone for your support. I will keep you updated. Michelle
unsubscribe or change options: