[pct-l] Help with PCT Changes in Washington

Bob Bankhead wandering_bob at comcast.net
Thu Nov 2 19:06:50 CST 2006

That entire section of land - including the weather station - is for sale.

It sits on an all-weather road and has electricity, but its only water source (a well) is in the adjoining section which is owned by the USFS. That's a deal-breaker unless you could work out a land trade at the time of, and as part of, the purchase.

Asking price, $980,000