[pct-l] where the hikers are

hanlon jomike at cot.net
Sun Jul 30 22:28:07 CDT 2006

We hosted Smiley Friday on to Saturday; and he summited Shasta today (Sunday). He came off The Mtn. with his usual big smile stating the hike was "sweet". He said he was really glad he took the extra time to climb it.

Picked up Rolling Thunder today in Mt.Shasta (and took Smiley back to the trail to climb up and past Castle Crags).

Tomorrow my husband will take Rolling Thunder back to Mt.Shasta where he'll pick up Sunny and his lady and take the three of them to the same spot where Smiley went back on trail. Go-Big will also be returning, after spending some time with his wife.

Anyway, there you have it from the end of Section O and the beginning of P. The guys look great and happy. As am I in being able to feed hungry hikers and help w/transportation.   :)

JoAnn
Are We There Yet?