[pct-l] PCT and the World

Wayne Kraft wayneskraft at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 19:58:02 CDT 2006

Hmmm.  I think the work I do and the work most of you do has a bit
more substance to it than we're letting on.  Maybe we've lost sight
of this. I hope not, because survival probably depends in large part
on a rediscovery of the value and importance of work.  I don't think
we'd have a trail but for the toil of countless unrecognized workers
who may not have even realized at the time they processed words or
paved a road or argued a case in court that without their efforts
there might not be a way to walk the Range of Light or gaze over the
lip of Crater Lake or dance on the edge of the Goat Rocks ridge. I
commend to you this essay on just that subject:

http://www.ejectejecteject.com/   (If you access this later, look for
the July 24, 2006 essay entitled Web of Trust)

There is a season for every purpose under heaven.  Hike and work each
in it's season and spare yourself the angst.

Wayne Kraft