[pct-l] New Pack Cloth

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jul 28 09:36:40 CDT 2006

I got a sample piece of pack  material from GossamerGear.  Glen wanted my
expert opinion on its  suitability for future packs.

This material has a great potential.  It has a black background  with lots of
skull & cross bones on it.  I can see a whole line of  products based on this
theme coming to the market.  I especially like the  idea of tents and
sleeping bags being made of it.

May be the black background for the  guys and a white background cloth for
the ladies.  All with the skull &  cross bones design.  Neat.

Once again, your hiking buddy,  Switchback, is contributing to the community
with useful and significant  ideas.

Cheers, Switchback the Trail  Pirate
Trail Fashion Plate & Runway  Model