[pct-l] Cascade Locks

danandgailsc at aol.com danandgailsc at aol.com
Thu Jul 27 19:55:39 CDT 2006

deliver package to CL!   ARGH!! <<<<<

Gutsy had the same comment today when she phoned from Cascade Locks and discovered that her mail drop of food, mailed about June 30, did not arrive.

Where are the bulk of the PCT thru hikers now?  She's section hiking north, and I think most of the "pack" is behind her, but I'm not sure.  Actually I'm not sure there's a "pack."

Gutsy's Dan