[pct-l] PCT Medical Survey- Stehekin

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 27 14:11:04 CDT 2006

The postmaster is a good idea.  In 2005 there was a different Postmaster
than the previous one mentioned.  Very hiker friendly.  Her name last name
was Moore... I think.  Tell her her distant cousin :)  (maybe)  Monty says
hello.

Another possibility is the Steheiken Bakery.  The bus stops there,
mandatory stop, for 15 minutes or so on your bus ride in and out.  Again,
very hiker friendly.

Another possibility is the ranger station that gives out the free camping.

If you are a Scotish Anderson...........................................
Distant Cousin??

Warner Springs Monty

it