[pct-l] Fuel source in Portland

Mike Saenz msaenz at mve-architects.com
Wed Jul 26 17:55:20 CDT 2006

Contrary to the belief of some, other brands (like the Giga and Coleman)
can also work with the MSR stoves.
I don't think I've seen the MSR cans outside of and REI or A16 or other
"specialty" shops. I can buy Coleman cans in my local grocery store.

Michael Saenz ,  Associate Partner
McLarand    Vasquez    Emsiek   &   Partners,   Inc.
A r c h i t e c t u r e  |  P l a n n i n g  |  I n t e r i o r s
MVE          MVE    Institutional         MVE    S t u d i o
w  w  w   .   m  v  e   -   a  r  c  h  i  t  e  c  t  s   .   c  o m