[pct-l] The MONK

Marge Prothman marge at prothman.org
Wed Jul 26 14:26:51 CDT 2006

The"Monk" left Hyatt Lake yesterday, his next stop is at Crater Lake.  He
hiked 19 miles into Hyatt Lake his biggest day yet.  Bet he did not run into
any snow on that day and did not have to puzzle out where the trail goes.
Think this hot weather all over the Northwest is melting the snow pack
rapidly.  It was 112 in Boise yesterday, luckily I went from an air
conditioned house to a air conditioned car to a air conditioned restaurant
and back.  If you are ever in Boise, go to McGrath Fish house.  It is
excellent and was worth the hour and half drive from where I live.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)