[pct-l] PCT Closed from Mexico to Interstate 8

cmkudija at earthlink.net cmkudija at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 25 10:37:22 CDT 2006

Thanks for the report, AsABat.  I'm going to have to get out there this
spring before ADZ to check out fire-following wildflowers.  If we get rain,
that is...

The glass is half full.  The glass is half full.  The glass is half
full.....

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California