[pct-l] magic

csxii at schizoaffective.org csxii at schizoaffective.org
Sat Jul 22 16:08:53 CDT 2006

I was on the PCT at the Bridge of the Gods and I saw two bundles
wrapped in newspaper, I think they had goodies in them.  One said
"you'll get there when you get there"  and another said something else
designed to be inspirational.  I did not think that anyone was that
far North yet.. am I wrong?

I want to through hike but I have a 2 year old and 8 year old and am
waiting for them to grow up a bit.. I hope my health holds up!

On the way back from our summer vacation to Phoenix (including the
Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Red Canyon and SLC) I asked my husband to
stop at the BOTG so I could at least see the trail.. :)