[pct-l] OC Weekly Columnist calls us dirty hippies!

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Fri Jul 21 17:49:40 CDT 2006

It seems she aptly named herself......someone should let her know the name
is to be given to you by others though...........

I have met quite a few total hippies ontrail.........thoroughly enjoyed
spending the 4th of july with skypilot at iva bell hot springs one year -
and if you've met that guy, you know there is no other description for him
then hippie.

haha