[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trailway

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Wed Jul 19 23:10:01 CDT 2006

I'd brag that I got a deal a few years ago on my 1945 edition, in the
two-figures. But, if I did, Rogue will remind me what I paid this year for a
copy of the 68-page "The PCT Relays" by Warren Rogers. That's a history of
the 1935 YMCA relays on the PCT, including photocopies of the log book
entries. Page for page, Deem got a great deal. Still, my PCT Relays is
signed by Rogers.

A real find would be Clinton Clarke's 1935 manual. I'd be much more than
$228.50.

AsABat