[pct-l] Tejon Ranch

Diane Ely mazdagal at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:22:18 CDT 2006

For those in the viewing area of KCET, the PBS affiliate in Los Angeles, a
California's Gold (Huell Howser) program about Tejon Ranch is airing this
Thursday (7/20).  According to the KCET website, the program will be on at
9:00p, not the regular time of 6:00p for this program.  It will probably
appear on other California PBS affiliates in the next month or so.  I'm
guessing this will show us what we'll be hiking through in the (hopefully
near) future.