[pct-l] Update Your Journal via EMail

stillroaming PCT at DelNorteResort.Com
Sun Jul 16 22:45:11 CDT 2006

When I decided to host journals at Postholer.Com one of the major features I wanted was the ability to update your journal via email, ie, updating directly from a device such as pockemail or any other means of email.

This feature has now been implemented.

Sites such as blogger.com has this email feature, but it does not work where your entry's are dated and ordered by that date.

So at Postholer.Com we've given you a way to match each email (journal entry) with a specific date. The end result is as if someone had sat at the computer and transcribed it. Further, all the info you can update from the journal web page can be updated via email.

Read the journal help page for complete info on this feature:
http://postholer.com/journal/help.php

But wait, there's more....

You will also be able to send photos directly from email into your journal as well! This feature is working and being thoroughly tested as we speak. It will be ready for prime time in a few days.

Scott "Stillroaming" Parks