[pct-l] Repellant

Trainman-1 trainman-1 at cox.net
Sun Jul 16 20:43:44 CDT 2006

"here we go again" is not the response I was looking for when I requested
information concerning a topic very relative to hiking and PCT enjoyment. I
m sure you can agree with me that there are many subjects appearing on this
list that have nothing to do with the main goal of furthering all of our
interests related to the use of the PCT and equipment needed to enjoy that
venture. I enjoy reading the list and wading through the jokes and many off
topic notes, however I'm sorry if I offended someone with a request for
information directly related to our subject. I will not apologize for asking
a "hiking" question and will continue to hope that people will give me their
best advise regarding my question about  washing your clothes with a
mosquitoes repellant for bug protection.
Trainman