[pct-l] Pacific Crest Trailway

Jensen Family billsuej@comcast.net billsuej at comcast.net
Thu Jul 13 23:32:41 CDT 2006

I found a copy of Pacific Crest Trailway on the Ebay.  The item number is 130006660181.  Sales closes on July 19.

For those of you who don't know - this is the original PCT guidebook.  In some instances, it is probably just as accurate as the modern versions.

The book has been scanned and is available on the web at http://pcttrailway.pctplanner.com/.

Bidding is currently at only $9.99 -  a steal.  I payed over $200 for my copy a couple of years ago.  Turns out I was in a bidding war with another thru-hiker from 1977 - Joe Anderson.

This is a must have for any collector of PCT history (Strider, this means you!!!).

(I am not selling my copy - this is just a heads up to anyone who cares).