[pct-l] Is it just me?

Datto datto_atl2 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 11 17:19:34 CDT 2006

That regional brownout headed down here to Reno
this morning and jolted the hamsters right off
the wheel at Sierra Power Company. The resultant
hamsterless electrical wave trashed out my
geriatric Grampa Bob computer (he was already on
an Uninterruptable Power Supply but it did him no
good). Looks like Grampa Bob is going to need a
transplant of some sort and a drool bucket. The
other more nimble computers at home I just got
talking English again over lunch. What a day.

So sing it out loud with me here. Really belt it
out now...

Brownouts are gonna clear up;
Put on a happy face.
The hamsters are having hard luck;