[pct-l] New Headware Offering

Lonetrail at aol.com Lonetrail at aol.com
Tue Jul 11 08:11:39 CDT 2006

Steel Eye

Let's call Foil Hats Lighting Rods. Not our Lighting Rod but the one  from
the heavens You know one zap and your out.

Lonetrail

Good  evening,

Have any of you space cadet hikers out there ever had a  mosquito head net
mess up your tin foil hat?  Have you ever had to use  your precious foil hat to
screen your alcohol stove?  Has your hat ever  been blown down the canyon and
got it off-frequency?  Well, there's  help.  Go to eBay and search for "tin
foil hat" and get ready to re-equip  yourself with a spiffy new piece of
headwear.

I really prefer a horned  Viking style made from a sheet of pure
unobtainnium.

Steel-Eye
unsubscribe or change  options: