[pct-l] Quincy-LaPorte Rd.

Brian and Linda Morris morris at alumni.calpoly.edu
Mon Jul 10 11:00:21 CDT 2006

Hello,

First of all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for all of the
wonderful information that has been posted on this list in the last few
years.   It has been very much appreciated.

Is anyone out there familiar with Quincy-LaPorte Rd.?  I'm thinking of
having my son pick me up there and was wondering if it would be a
difficult place to meet.  Is the trail clearly marked as it crosses the
road?  How far is Quincy from where the PCT crosses Quincy-LaPorte Rd.?
Is there any camping available near the crossing?  Do cell phones get
reception in that area?

Thanks so much,
Linda