[pct-l] Pea Hicks

Monty Tam metam01 at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 8 14:25:44 CDT 2006

No
And I'll probably get one for sending a reply to your question :0)

will respond to you as soon as I can.

> If you're an eBay customer with a question/concern about your order,
please sign my guestbook (be sure to include your email address) and I will
respond to your concern as soon as I can. Rest assured that all ebay orders
were sent out prior to my departure date.

> If you're inquiring about the Lucas & Friends public access TV show, you
can find some info here:

> http://www.myspace.com/lucasnfriends
>
> When I return, I WON'T be reviewing any email sent to this address
(phix at optigan.com), but once I've cleared the inbox, I'll resume using this
address.