[pct-l] pct-l Digest, Vol 33, Issue 3

Andrew Witham awitham at copyship.net
Thu Jul 6 10:49:46 CDT 2006

Foolbiker

1)  Its bad manners to repost an entire digest back to the whole list

2)  A message was posted recently to the effect that admin stuff may not
work until DNS propagation of the new servers is complete.  This can take
several days.   You need to unsubscribe yourself - other list members
certainly can't.  This may mean trying again is a couple of days if your ISP
has a slow update on their DNS servers (or try another machine on a
different ISP)

Drew
CopyShip.Net
Burney.