[pct-l] MEXICAN WATER

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Dec 31 16:32:56 CST 2006

_reinholdmetzger at cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger at cox.net)   writes:

Just for  that, I will open a booth right next to you were I will be
demonstrating my  ''phase 2 dehydrated water'' called ''MEXICAN WATER,'' which is far
superior  to your phase 1, and comes in 2 flavors.
-----------------------------
Once again on this List, I have  been challenged and maligned.  Now there
will be all kinds of people showing  up at the April Kickoff promoting various
bogus inventions; Sub Atomic Weight  Gear, 5 Ounce Freestanding tents, Light
Weight Convertible Pack and Shelter,  Robotic Hiking Partners (that carry all the
gear), Titanium Pack Frames, and  finally this so called Mexican dehydrated
water.

I am going to talk to the  WagonMaster and put a stop to these shenanigans.
Switchback's Gear and  Technique seminar is the only officially recognized and
sanctioned dehydrated  water event.  Anyway, my dehydrated water can be
flavored with any thing  you want.  How does ice cold beer flavored dehydrated
water  sound?

Any other dehydrated water booths,  seminars, or lectures will have to pay me
a user fee to be on my official  Kickoff permit.  This is a non-refundable
and irrevocable  fee.  The monies will go to promote PCT trail projects and to
finance my  hiking expeditions.  I will fairly decide the proportions .....
trust  me.

Switchback the  Dehydrator