[pct-l] Reentry

Acu4harmony at aol.com Acu4harmony at aol.com
Sat Dec 30 13:09:43 CST 2006

Like Reinhold said re-entry hasn't been that difficult for Scott.  We  just
got back from a week in Key West Florida.  It was a blast!  The  last day we
were there my parents gifted us with a trip on a boat that you could  do all
these water sports.  We went parasailing, snorkeling, wind surfing,  kayaking,
rode on a wave runner.  We also saw a huge sting ray.  It  was so scary.   We
thought of Billy Goat and Captain America a lot  while we where there.
Wondering how they did through the storm we had on  Christmas day.  We also ran into
Panda at the airport in Texas last  night.  What a great surprise.  Panda  was
a huge help  in Cascade Locks in keeping Scott going.  We were so  grateful to
see him and wished we could have seen Gloves as well.  So we  are home now in
the super cold weather of Truckee.  Planning for a mellow  New Years.  Scott
starts work next week and time to start saving   money for next summer.   We
wish you all a Happy New Year!   Michelle