[pct-l] PCT Questions

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 21:48:46 CST 2006

> 4.  How difficult is the hitchhiking to re-supply points?

I've only had one problem:
4 hours to hitch 8 miles from Chester back to the trail.

I finally got picked up by an older (much older) woman in a beat up 70
something Monte Carlo with her skirt pulled up high and a sex toy on her lap
telling me how the prison would not let her in to see her boyfriend that
day.

I kept my eyes frozen forward the whole ride. I needed that ride.

I convinced her that that trail was not at a turnoff road she tried to take
me down.

Some people are spooked by bears on the trail, but

Warner Springs Monty

Oh. 2 hours wait at Trout Lake, Washington but trail angles gave us a ride
back.