[pct-l] question for other female hikers

Pearson stprsn at softcom.net
Fri Dec 29 15:10:21 CST 2006

Moving Comfort has a good line of Bras and Tank-Bras that I found
comfortable. (42DD at Campo-36C at Manning Park)
I tried a lot of different brands, but this one won out.  I used the
Tank-Bra type through the Sierra's and Washington for more warmth,
and a regular sport type variety everywhere else.  Just make sure they
are the 'encapsulated' variety and not the 'shelf-bra' variety.
(Shelfs are useless for large-breasted women.)

Taper Off