[pct-l] BEAR CANS haha

Steve Courtway scourtway at bpa-arch.com
Fri Dec 29 13:11:16 CST 2006

aluminum sheesh who said that ?

In supporting the bearikade, I guess it should be noted I did have the
luxury of having had a couple extra bucks to spend $140 on one.

But boy, it sure looks nice proudly on display in my room.  it's a 10 day
can, so all my small gear stores very nicely in there.

makes a fine water transport container for putting out campfires as well.