[pct-l] Fw: Mt. Tripper

Georgi Heitman bobbnweav at citlink.net
Thu Dec 28 20:27:08 CST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Georgi Heitman
To: Andrea Dinsmore ; Jim "Mountaintripper" Munger
Cc: pct-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Thursday, December 28, 2006 6:25 PM
Subject: Re: Mt. Tripper

  Andrea suggested.....

  Maybe we can get him to come up here and help us in April on the hiker dorm........would that be dicipline enough ???????..........:)      Georgi replied...
  I doubt it...making him stay and help cook, or repair flood damage, added to the Hiker Dorm might come closer....and now that I think of it...not too sure who would suffer more if Mt. T cooked, him or his victims.  I like Mt. Goat's suggestion of Olive Oil and his sleeping bag down too, but shouldn't we toss in a rail or two?  Hugs, back,
  Georgi