[pct-l] New Zeeland

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Dec 27 18:29:03 CST 2006

And I'm stuck in Auckland. I'll be tramping all over Tongariro in the next few months, and up, down and over the Coromandel, but I just don't have the time to get down to the South Island and complete a multiday hike, I'd spend more time in transit that I would in the bush :-(

Are you a kiwi too, out on the PCT next year? A guy called Mike was going to be, but he got a real job and real commitments so I might be the outher antipodean in the woods.