[pct-l] Snow Conditions for 2007

Aaron Wallace aaron at skeeky.com
Wed Dec 27 17:10:39 CST 2006

The current snow levels are lower than last year for the central and
southern Sierra (see the pink line on this chart:)

http://cdec.water.ca.gov/cgi-progs/current/PLOT_SWC

But...  it's far too early in the season to be able to predict what the
snow levels will be like in spring.  For example, last year (the green
line on the chart) looked like an average year through late February,
but March and April were wet enough to push snowfall to the 150% of
average levels.