[pct-l] Tipping

Carolyn Eddy ECPG at peoplepc.com
Wed Dec 27 15:00:04 CST 2006

I think that being clear about what you are expecting as payment, or not, is
a good thing.
Being able to plan ahead for expenses would make both angels and hikers more
comfortable with using services, or being used, so to speak.

People who can afford to do this for free are a wonderful resource but some
people just can't.

That said, I haven't charged up to now, but have had money given to me by
every single person that I've given rides to. I also was paid for a can of
pop by the recipient singing a couple of Celtic War songs. (He offered this
in payment.)  A memory I will remember much longer that the money. So think
about paying something, a great trail story, a song, whatever.

"Money" is just an exchange of energy ayway. And any of these types of
payment puts value on the trade.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com