[pct-l] The PCT Project is live!

Jack Haskel hikerunion at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 23:35:41 CST 2006

My map is ready!

Check it out at:
http://backpacker.trimbleoutdoors.com/backpacker/pct/pct.aspx

PCT FANS, I urge you, go check this sucker out. Create an account, it's
free, download it in to google earth. Fly the PCT. Check out the sections,
check out the elevation profiles, the pictures, the comments for virtually
every turn, water source, and notable point.

I just got back from ten days kayaking in Baja and I've got too little brain
capacity after the drive to spend time playing with it myself. All that I
know is that it's hugely detailed! and sweet! There are surely issues...
some of which I've thought about, most of which I'd like to hear comments
about... (perhaps privately??)

    Merry Christmas!

            Jack "Union" Haskel